DIRECT LINE W/WILLIAM FLAIG, FOUNDER & CEO AT AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE VALUES ETFS
A proven Investment Professional with over 25 years of extensive investment management and trading experience. William (Bill) has been involved with the launch of 12 ETFs, 11 Mutual Funds, and Portfolio Management of 40+ Investment Objectives. Some noteworthy products include:
- 1st Equal Weight ETF (RSP)
- 1st MLP product beyond ETNs (AMLP)
- Early (2005) Hedge Fund Replicators (RYMSX & RYSTX)
- Early (2007) Risk Targeted Liquid Alternative (ASFFX)
- Early (2003) Multi-Factor Quantitative Equity (RYQMX)
- Early (2012) Multi Asset Global Yield (GYLD)
Bill graduated from Purdue University with a degree in management. Following his graduation, he spent six years at Bankers Trust Company in a range of roles including currency trading, proprietary trading, derivatives structuring, emerging market ﬁxed income, and currency trading. During his ﬁve years at Rydex Investments, Bill was the Director of Portfolio Management, responsible for overseeing and managing the portfolio team. He oversaw the portfolio teams’ transition to quantitative management, deﬁned the concept of hedge fund replication, and developed best practices for creating leverage within mutual funds.
Bill established Ridgeline Research in 2016 as a vehicle to develop his investment ideas and research apart from his role as CIO of Arrow Investment Advisors, which began in 2007 and ended in 2020.
- Watch on FACEBOOK Live
- Watch on YOUTUBE Live
- Submit Question at DLL@MontgomeryCountyRepublicanClub.com or Submit questions in FB Chat