BE THE Next Generation of Republican Leaders
Get Started HERE
The party’s philosophy is centered on the principles of limited government, individual liberty, and free market capitalism. Our belief is that by keeping the government small and out of people’s lives, individuals are able to make their own choices and be responsible for their own success.
If you are a young person interested in joining the Republican Party, you will have the opportunity to be part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your values and beliefs. Joining the party is also a great way to get involved in the political process, whether it’s through volunteering, attending events, or interning for elected Republicans in Washington or Annapolis.
Jobs & Internship Opportunities
Internships are a great opportunity for high school and college students to gain real-world experience in their desired field of study. They provide a chance to learn from experienced professionals, develop industry-specific skills, and network with potential employers. In addition, internships can also help students to clarify their career goals, boost their resumes and increase their chances of landing a job after graduation. They can also provide a valuable source of income during the summer and school breaks. Overall, internships are a valuable investment in one’s future career.
I am a Republican …
- Belief in limited government: Republicans believe that the government should have a smaller role in people’s lives, and that individuals should have more freedom and autonomy to make their own choices.
- Support for free market capitalism: Republicans support a capitalist economic system, in which businesses and individuals are free to compete and succeed on their own merit.
- Strong national defense: Republicans tend to prioritize strong national defense and support a robust military.
- Pro-life stance: Many Republicans hold pro-life views and believe in protecting the rights of the unborn.
- Support for traditional values: Some Republicans believe in traditional values such as supporting the family unit, promoting religious freedom and standing behind the second amendment.
- Belief in personal responsibility: Republicans tend to believe that people should be responsible for their own success and that government assistance should be limited.
- Opposition to big government policies: Republicans tend to be opposed to policies that they see as increasing the size and power of government, such as universal healthcare and high taxes.
- Support for law and order: Republicans tend to support policies that promote law and order, such as tough-on-crime policies and strong border security.
Get a free Student membership to the Montgomery County Republican Club
Meet Republican Elected Officials
Help with finding an Internship in Public Policy, Capitol Hill or Annapolis
Meet like-minded youth in Montgomery County