The tenets of Marxist revolution are alive and well in our country. The playbook is being executed with unrelenting zeal and the Democrat party/media is orchestrating the play. The key tactics include:
1. Destroying capitalism to strengthen centralized government
2. Identifying and organizing victim classes to sow divisions in the population
3. Using claims of systemic racism and police racism as weapons to destabilize societal norms
4. Engaging in international solidarity with the globalist movement to marginalize nationalism
5. Delegitimizing God and religion to weaken faith/hope
6. Erasing/rewriting history to weaken cultural underpinnings and patriotism
Even family members and friends have become estranged along ideological lines. Virtue signaling has become nauseating. Guilty feelings of white privilege have displaced feelings of pride in lifetime achievements. Expectations for equal outcomes have replaced expectations for equal opportunities. Public shaming has squashed freedom of expression.
All the while, the Democrat party/media has cheered these results. There can no longer be any doubt about the objective, despite the “conspiracy theory” retorts. Overthrowing our Constitutional Republic form of government is front and center. Hating everything American from our colonial beginnings to current day is now blatant and boundless. If you don’t see this, you are not looking.
In November, we decide not just who will govern us in Washington. More importantly, we decide how we will be governed. The choice is clear and starkly different.
“The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.”
Winston Churchill, speech in the House of Commons, “Demobilization”, October 22, 1945
Daniel P. Czelusniak is a former Department of Defense Senior Executive Service official who served under both Presidents George H.W. Bush and William J. Clinton.